Today I inwardly admitted that I am a bookaholic. I was in Barnes and Noble when the realization hit me. I had three books in my hand that I wanted to buy but experienced a quick mental flash of all the books I’d taken out of my purse before entering the store and the books I recently purchased at my new job (a locally owned bookstore).
Looking around my room I see five books that I am in the process of reading.
1. Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting by Syd Field
2. When There’s No Burning Bush: Following Your Passions to Discover God’s Call by Eddy Hall & Gary Morsch
3. Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore
4. New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours by Sam Davidson and Stephen Moseley
5. aaaaaand another title that is turned face down on the floor….
This list doesn’t include the 3 fiction titles and several magazines that I managed to get through last week. Clearly I need to get paid for all of this. Ah, the day my addiction is legitimized will be a sweet one indeed.